Peter Hirschberg

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Construction Update

Well, absolutely nothing happened Thursday or Friday. *sigh* I'm not sure what the hold-up is. It's kind of frustrating, because people keep asking me when the gameroom will be done, and I don't know since days and days go by where nothing happens. Oh well. It gives us more time to save up for the remainder of the construction cost.

In other news, I picked up a couple Centipede machines for a buddy that does paint restoration work for me, and had no room in the house to put them. So I stuck them in the garage for the time-being. I took a couple photos, so now you can kind of get some idea as to the scale and what it will look like with machines in the gameroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of contracting. a whole bunch of activity and then nothing. don't pay em too much until the work is done.

have you acquired a centipede for your self yet?

Luke
www.progressivemovement.net

Peter Hirschberg said...

No, no Centipede for me yet. It's not one of my favorites (truthfully I don't really like the game that much), so I at least want to make sure I get one that's really nice. Haven't seen a nice enough specimen yet.