Peter Hirschberg

Monday, June 16, 2008

Upcoming Benefit Game Day - August 23rd

I have settled on Saturday, August 23rd as the final date. I apologize to those who can't make this date!

The response has been, literally, overwhelming. Thank you to all who have replied. So far it looks like 200 people may be in attendance, with almost all of those wanting to see Chasing Ghosts. This is presenting some logistical problems, as I can't fit that many people where I was planning on showing the movie (the upstairs of the arcade). I'm working on several solutions, including giving out tickets to specific showings and thereby limiting the number of people at each screening, and also perhaps renting the theater in town to show the movie.

More details will follow shortly, but I wanted to get the final date out there.

No comments: