Peter Hirschberg

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Seattle

Here are some photos of my business trip to Seattle WA last week.

This is the beautiful panoramic view that the AOL Seattle office has. That's Lake Union in the center, where you could watch the sailboats and the sea planes taking off and landing all day. We ate at a couple restaurants right on the water. Gorgeous area.



The view of the "Space Needle" from our hotel. I meant to go see it but never had the time. I was told there is a science fiction museum in the area too. Oh well, maybe next time.



Boats in the harbor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Odette and I are still trying to decide what to see in Seattle when we visit there next month with Nanny.

The only thing I have thought of so far is to climb on top of the space needle and see if Jessica Alba is there...

Peter Hirschberg said...

I didn't see Jessica Alba. Maybe it was her day off.

I'd definitely recommend Joey's restaurant if you're going to be near Lake Union or the Space Needle. Awesome food and view of the water. I'd fly out there again just for the dessert.

http://www.joeysmedgrill.com/