Peter Hirschberg

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Return from Sundance

Well, I survived Sundance! I put up a scrapbook of sorts for pictures and other memoirs of the event.

Read the scrapbook

It was all pretty surreal for me, but it was worth it. I saw 2 showings of the film, including the Premiere. Both showings were with a full (real!) audience. Seeing my stuff up the Big Screen in glorious hi-def and a fantastic digital 5.1 audio mix was priceless. I'll definitely never forget it. I got to meet some of the stars of the film, and that was just plain cool. Walter Day was very kind to me and donated some official Twin Galaxies posters to me. He even autographed one of them for me! I also got to meet Ben Gold, Mark Robichek, and Sam Blackburn, 3 of the stars of the film. Totally cool. I spent a lot of time chatting with Sam. We seem to have some (geeky) things in common and it turns out he lives very close to me. We talked about maybe having a "Game Day" sometime.

So the movie hasn't found a distributor yet. I hope it gets picked up soon so everyone can see the film. It seemed the audiences very much enjoyed the film.

No comments: